About Seseragi Clinic Tamagawa, Denenchofu:
family medicine (internal medicine, pediatrics, dermatology)
Seseragi Clinic Tamagawa provides ongoing primary care and comprehensive medical evaluations for patients of all ages.
Diagnostic and surgical procedures performed in the Family Medicine specialty include:
• Acute care for short-term illness
• Treatment of complex and long-term medical conditions including diabetes, high blood pressure, lipid disorder and asthma
• Annual health evaluations
• Flu shots and immunizations
• Incision and drainage of abscesses
• Joint injections
• Lab services
• Ongoing care of chronic problems
• Palliative care
• Physical exams for sports, school and summer camp
• Preventive care, health screening and physical exams for individuals of all ages
• Treatment of minor injuries such as lacerations
We do not have x-ray diagnostic equipment, such as X-ray, CAT scan, Mammography, Bone Densitometry, but can refer to other diagnostic facilities.
Home care service
Seseragi Clinic Tamagawa provides home-medical care services for patients of all ages, regardless of patients’ illness and disability. To support patients and their family at home, we work closely with other local health and social care professionals, such as home-care nurses, pharmacists, care workers and care managers.
Den-en homes 1F 1-33-3, Denenchofu Ohta-ku, Tokyo Japan 145-0071